02 January 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too (Okay, probably not wiser)

So, today is my birthday and yes, I am once again 29 :) I usually go skiing on my birthday, in Utah, but this year was weird since we had to be back for Lander to go back to school today. So, today I got to go to work, in freezing rain. But, I did get to wear my new hat that I knit while in Utah, it was my little birthday treat to myself.


My awesome neighbor Cynthia also made me a plate of yummy brownies, complete with candles. You see the three candles laying on the plate? Yes, I already ate the brownies that were holding them up.
We may have to postpone any celebrations tonight as our driveway is a skating rink and the garage door won't open due to then 1/4" of ice that has covered it. Hmm, might be a good night for a DVD and popcorn! Lander is totally excited and has been wishing me Happy Birthday all afternoon, he is such a cool kid!